eConsulting specialises in IT outsourcing connected with the following technologies:
- J2EE solutions
- .NET / Sharepoint solutions
- Microstrategy, Informatica PowerCenter, Tibco Spotfire, Business Objects, EDS, SSRS, SSAS, QlickView
- WEB solutions
- EAI solutions
- Tibco, WebMethods
- Solutions for the banking sector
- Kondor+, Murex
- Database solutions
- Oracle, DB2, Sybase, MS SQL
- Mobile technologies
- iOS, Android
We have adopted three different models in order to best adjust IT outsourcing services to diversified client needs:
Outsourcing of individual IT specialists who shall complement the client’s team guarantees swift and permanent satisfaction of needs resulting from lack of human resources or skills required during project completion.
- Technical verification by eConsulting experts
- Preparation of specialists in accordance with client’s requirements
- Training sessions in niche technologies
When in need for rapid handling of a complex project which significantly exceeds the existing capacities of the client’s team, outsourcing of individual IT specialists proves to be insufficient. The most adequate solution is to establish a complete IT team, specialised in particular technology.
- Complete specialist teams managed by eConsulting
Outsourcing of IT services
Many advantages come from focus on core business activity, not only in the area of financial optimisation. A smaller organisation is more agile, flexible and reacts immediately to market changes. Therefore many companies use outsourcing of IT business services.
- Complex or partial take-over of client’s IT services
- Improved service provider management in accordance with the specified SLA level